Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Here we go...

So... in light of being a newly wed, and having a whole bunch of time on my hands, seeing as Nic is working all day and I don't start working for a few weeks, I decided that it was time for a new blog in honor of my new state of being. A place to put my amazing, funny, sometimes a little sad, big, small to you but big to us moments. A place to keep our scattered family up to date with the goings on of our lives. And just a place to spill my thoughts, ideas and life on paper.

So I hope you enjoy these moments of our story that I will spill here. Ill do my best to keep them constant and up to date so that all of you whom we love can feel as much a part of our lives as we want you to be. Here's to a brand new chapter in our crazy mixed up story....

No comments:

Post a Comment